Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we receive a commission at no extra cost to you. See our disclosure for more info.
If you’re reading this, then you’re here for one reason… MOTIVATION.
- the reason(s) for behaving in a particular way OR
- the desire or willingness to do something.
Wether you’re lacking motivation or just need a little inspiration, get ready to be seriously motivated!
This article is organized into the following categories, so you can quickly find the motivation you need:
- Motivational Quotes From Famous People
- Your Momma’s 80-Style Motivational Sayings
- An Easy 1-Step Motivation Action Plan
Let’s get motivated…
Motivational Quotes From Famous People
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.” – Swami Vivekananda
Your Momma’s 80-Style Motivational Sayings:
- Money doesn’t grow on trees… Go earn it!
- Do what makes you happy.
- Today is going to be a great day.
- You control your future.
- You’ll live.
- Don’t wait another day to achieve your goals.
- Always put your best foot forward.
- Be good.
- “I don’t know” is not an answer.
- Give it you best shot.
- Life isn’t fair. That’s just life.
- Go play outside… It’s a beautiful day!
- The first step is the hardest.
- Go make your dreams a reality.
- Always try your best.
- Life is too short. Enjoy every moment while you can.
- You can achieve anything you put your mind to.
- I will always love you no matter what.
An Easy 1-Step Motivation Action Plan
Now that you’ve read some powerful words on motivation, it’s time to take action. And what better way than a simple, one-step action plan.
Step 1: Go on a walk.
Yes, it’s that simple.
Walking is by far the best way to:
- eliminate that distracting internal chatter in your mind that’s blocking you from achieving your goals;
- get complete clarity on your goals and next steps;
- develop your best ideas and strategies;
- improve your overall mood and health; and
- increase energy levels and reduce stress!
If you feel stuck, unmotivated, or uninspired, simply take a 30-minute walk. You will be shocked at how laser-focused you’ll be when you return.
Don’t believe me.
Give it a try right now.
— Quincy Seale
Quincy is an entrepreneur who has invested in online properties since 2009. He acquired KIM in 2018 and is lead editor and content writer. Quincy holds an MBA from the University of Dundee and an MSc from the University of Edinburgh and lives in San Antonio with his wife Natalie and his dog Oban. When not working on KIM, he enjoys traveling, poker, and anything related to crypto.