Write for Us
November 1, 2019: Please note, we are not accepting guest posts through the end of the year and will resume in 2020. Please hold any submissions until then and enjoy a prosperous holiday season and New Year
If you’re an experienced writer and have knowledge to share, we’d love to hear from you.
With more than two million pageviews a month and growing, KeepInspiring.me covers a broad range of personal development topics, including:
- health & wellness
- business & entrepreneurship
Our grounding philosophy is that anyone can be inspired, but inspiration has to be channeled into action in order for it to translate into personal growth.
If you would like to write for us, please review the requirements and then submit via the form below…
Requirements for Guest Writing
- Well-written, high-quality, original articles
- Conversational in voice and tone. Our audience is fun and casual, not techie or academic.
- Topical and timely articles to inspire the personal growth of our readers
- Articles should be 2,000+ words
- Quotes and links must be correctly attributed. Yes, just like in school.
- We may edit your article, but unlike in school we’re not your English teacher, so please edit before submitting.
- In line with Google recommendations, all links will be marked as No Follow.
- Articles can’t later be published on your blog, but you are welcome to promote them.
Final submissions must include the following:
- 2,000+ words of high-quality and unique content
- author bio (NOTE: We do not accept spammy links and any allowed will be no-follow)
- 4-5 relevant images for the article
How to Submit Your Article
To submit your article, please email us the following information to [email protected]:
Proposed Topic and Keyword (or working headline):
Is this content unique?: Yes/No
How will your article benefit our readers?:
Include three links to examples of your online writing:
Thank you, and we look forward to reading your submissions,